[Nfb-science] [nfb-science] Dorina Daisy Reader (DDReader) 1.0, a new DAISY 3.0 software player

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 19:33:46 UTC 2008

I went to the english page at (http://www.caracol.com.br/agora/doc.cfm?id_doc=1982lang=en), with firefox and installed the plug-in.  After re-booting firefox, launching DDReader  freezes up firefox.  I an't seem to get it to run.

I am using firefox 3 under windowsXP(service pack 3).  I have an AMD sempron processor and 1.5 gb of ram.

I am not sure what the probem is.