[Nfb-science] Help! Jaws and stats

Amin M amin.m111 at live.com
Thu Jan 22 03:37:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am a college student taking a class that requires me to use a software statistical package to process large amounts of data. The majority of the class will be using SPSS. I am wondering if anyone knows what statistical software works well with Jaws. I am especially interested in SAS or SPSS.
I have herd that SPSS works ok if a jaws script is installed, but I am not sure how updated the script is, and if it is caught up with the newest version of SPSS (V 17 I believe).
I have also herd that SAS works very well with jaws from some Google searches, but I am still skeptical about this.

Respectfully,

Amin