[Nfb-science] Help! Jaws and stats

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 18:13:59 UTC 2009

Hi Amin,

I was the one who posted those instructions on the blindmath list.
Here is another page that hosts not only the latest scripts for SPSS, but older ones too.
http://jawsscripts.com/category/math-and-statistics/
Also, sometimes the Java Access Bridge does not work on a computer, so best of luck with that.

Regarding SAS, the makers claim that it works with Jaws, though I haven't had the opportunity of testing it.
Here is the page containing the instructions for SAS.
http://www.sas.com/govedu/java.html

I am surprised that you want to use SAS. I believe hat most of the staticians are happy using Stata, SPSS, R Project, or even Excel.
SAS is not quite popular, or at least that is what I thaught.

Regards
Roopakshi from India