[Nfb-science] Help! Jaws and stats

Amin M amin.m111 at live.com
Fri Jan 23 00:43:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have joined the SPSS community, and will download the program soon! Thank
you very much for all the info!
This should work well for this class, so I doo not have to use a different
set of directions to do the same things my class mates are doing. Now just
for the future: Some of my professors also use SAS for there research. As I
volunteer for different professors around the psychology department, I may
be expected to use this program. Do you know if Jaws works with SAS?

Thank you very much,

Amin