[Nfb-science] Introduction

Chrys Buckley cbuckley at pdx.edu
Sun Aug 15 03:26:56 UTC 2010

Wow, you guys, this is why this list is so cool. Everyone is doing so
many amazing science things. I love reading about it, and as another
said on this thread, I am glad to see other biologists here!

Ronit - I would love to hear more about your work as a genetic
counselor. It's something that my genetics class has been talking
about and sounds so fascinating and interesting. I'd love to hear what
you do/don't like in the job, what it's like, if there are any
particular challenges you face and just overall learn more about it!

Chrys