[Nfb-science] Introduction

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 19:22:25 UTC 2010

Hi Stephanie,
I think your research is really fascinating. My name is Ronit, and although I am not in a lab, I do work in science. I"m a genetic counselor, I explain genetic concepts to patients who rae pregnant or who have a family history of a genetic disorder. I had to do alot of science in undergrad and grad school. Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.
Ronit