[Nfb-science] Formatting: An Inquiry of Resources

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 23 18:40:32 UTC 2010

Hi,
  Thank you, this is exactly the type of information I am interested in.
This is really helpful and gives me some great food for thought in this
matter. If others have thoughts, views, recommendations... I would be very
interested to hear them as well. Thank you for the time with this, it is
much appreciated.
Many thanks,
Christine