[Nfb-science] Anatomy Class

Chrys Buckley cbuckley at pdx.edu
Mon May 17 14:21:05 UTC 2010

So Jewel's question about astronomy reminded me that I have been
meaning to ask the list a similar question, about anatomy &
physiology. I am just wondering if anyone has taken that class and
what has helped? I will be taking this class next year and it is an
all-year course, with a lab. I know there have been other blind
students to go through this class at my university, (but they have
graduated by now) and another blind student who is taking it next year
as well. So, I know it can be done! I just want to know if anyone has
any tips or strategies. Is anyone on this list a bio major?

I know the CCB says that they teach strategies to deal with
traditionally visual classes such as anatomy, so if anyone has any
info on that, that would be great!

Chrys

http://chrysanthymum.blogspot.com