[Nfb-science] Anatomy Class

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 15:02:21 UTC 2010

Mr. Skeleton is your friend! I'll also be taking Biology (not Anatomy,
but Biology), and I know that models will be my friend. When I go to
the chiropractor and he describes something I am not quite sure I
understood right, he takes out his model of the spine. We have done
the same with skull and even hand skeletons. Descriptions are also
very good, if they can compare it. Like my doctor told me that a wrist
is like a bridge made of bones. That made sense.

I know there are models of frogs that you can take apart like if you
were dissecting it. I've seen the same for human brain and the human
body. Models of just the heart or just the brain are very easy to
find.

~Jewel