[Nfb-science] anatomy and physiology course

ngrice5456 at aol.com ngrice5456 at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 19:54:13 UTC 2011

Ken,

That doesn't sound right at all. Why can't the school attach a digital camera to the microscope, capture an image to computer and print it out on a swell form machine. This is a similar procedure I use to make telescopic images accessible. This would allow you to examine the visual images from the microscope by touch...the same images that the other students are examining by sight.

- Noreen Grice
You Can Do Astronomy LLC
noreen at youcandoastronomy.com