[Nfb-science] anatomy and physiology course

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 19:58:00 UTC 2011

At Washtenaw Community college and at Eastern Michigan Michigan university,
WCC and EMu respectively, I took many biology courses.  We could use models,
labb assistants and modified testing.  My lab assistant would describe
tissues, bacteria and other such things seen through a microscope.  I would
then identify them.  Also, if the instructor thaught we would be heard, we
took our test separately.