[Nfb-science] Making JAWS Accessible with Other Applications

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Sun Sep 25 12:15:22 UTC 2011

Hi All,
  There is a software package used for developing experiments that our lab is moving to that is rendered completely unreadable with JAWS. I have been in contact with the developer of the software and he is interested in trying to make it work with JAWS. However, he, and unfortunately I will admit, I know little about what is necessary to make  applications accessible with JAWS. If anyone here can provide me with some information, it would be sincerely appreciated. If you need more details before providing information please let me know as I honestly do not know what would be of help in being able to address this  inquiry.
With warmest gratitude,
Christine
Christine M. Szostak
Doctoral Candidate
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu