[Nfb-science] Environmental Consulting & Auditing

Jennifer S. Lasseter jenrose1976 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 21:17:06 UTC 2012

Dear list members,
Do any of you work in this field or know someone visually-impaired/blind who does?

I am an unemployed licensed engineer (P.E.) in Texas. My primary interest is in environmental management systems (EMS) and sustainability advising/consulting/auditing. I'm willing to do some work in air permitting since I have some experience in that area, but more experience in a semi-regulatory pollution prevention program.

I was let go from a small consulting firm a handful of months ago because I couldn't keep up with budget and deadline requirements. Right now I'm in the process of gaining some additional adaptive technology training, and considering EMS auditor training and certification.

Any advice and encouragement would be greatly appreciated,
Jennifer Schiffelbein Lasseter, P.E.
Phone: 512-736-0790
Web profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jenniferlasseter