[Nfb-science] LabQuest and JAWS

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 02:33:52 UTC 2012

Hi,
  Independence Science has a talking LabQuest that you can get.
It can be a little buggy sometimes, but usually works fine.  I've
been using it for most of a semester now in my college general
chemistry lab.  I use it in conjunction with Logger Pro software,
JAWS 12, and the scripts for Logger Pro, also from Independence
Science.
HTH,
Aleeha