[Nfb-science] LabQuest and JAWS

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:23:20 UTC 2012

Hi,
  I use a talking LabQuest from Independence Science in my
college chemistry lab course and I have found that it works
fairly well.  I can transfer data to my laptop with the provided
SD card and use Logger Pro 3.8.2 software with JAWS 12, latest
build, and the scripts for Logger Pro, also from Independence
Science.  Be careful though: JAWS 13 does not work with Logger
Pro.
HTH,
Aleeha