[Nfb-science] How and When to Let Prospective Employers Know About Vision Loss

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:17:39 UTC 2013

 hi i'm totally blind, with a little bit of vision left.
 but i would tell my future boss in the in the interview.
 i use a guide dog.
 so. it works fine.
 i use   voice over.
 & braille.
 for reading info.
 so. i'm looking forward to a job.
 i'm greatful, that i will be able to work with my family.
 doing costumer service.
 work.