[Nfb-science] model of brain

ngrice5456 at aol.com ngrice5456 at aol.com
Fri May 10 20:59:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

For some reason I haven't been successful in posting this message on nfb-science...but here's hoping the third time is the charm!

Is there anyone on this listserv who is majoring in a  medical field and could use a 3D model of a brain? I noticed this model at a tag sale and bought it..it is about 6 inches tall..plastic half textured brain cross section...looks brand new and like it was meant to be a doctor's office model. It comes with a plastic print diagram card that explains the name of each section of the brain.

I'd like to find a home for this model with a student who could really use it.

Thanks,

Noreen Grice, Founder
You Can Do Astronomy

and NFB member