[Nfb-science] Laptop for working on the go & presentations

Jennifer Lasseter jenrose1976 at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 03:05:36 UTC 2013

What are some of the key features and issues to keep in mind when selecting a Windows laptop for working remotely, traveling and giving high-quality presentations? (Yes my audience will generally all be basically fully-sighted.) Software-wise, I plan to run typical MS Office applications with JAWS & Magic and not too much else. Something that's relatively reliable and not too heavy would be nice.

Thank you!
-Jennifer Lasseter