[Nfb-science] Accessible Content Management Systems

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 20:18:38 UTC 2014

Moodle?Interesting, I've heard of it but never played around with it.
Wordpress is also another very good option, though for what you're
looking for it'll probably require tons of modification.
Its very flexible and completely screen-reader friendly though.

--
Yours in Christ,

Jorge

God blesses those people
    who depend only on him.
They belong to the kingdom
    of heaven! (Mathew 5:3, CEV)

You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is focused on You,
Because he trusts in You. (Isaiah 26:3 NKJV)