[Nfb-science] Fundamentals of Engineering Exam?

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 22:14:21 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
For those of you who remember, I had a posting to the list a few weeks ago about tactile graphics for a job interview I was preparing for.  Thank you again to everyone who provided assistance.  It should take another six weeks before I hear if I got the job or not (other applicants to interview, lengthy background checks to run etc.).

In the meantime, I'm still looking around.  I've found a couple of openings looking for Engineer-In-Training/Engineer-Intern certification.  I was looking into the certification process, which primarily requires a passing score on the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam.

It looks like the FE exam is computer-administered.  Does anyone have any experience taking the FE exam with a screen-reader (preferably JAWS, NVDA or Orca)?

Thank you.