[Nfb-science] Math and physics

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 16 17:54:01 UTC 2015

Hello Mariya:

     When I had complex equations, I did them on a brailler. If I had to do
complex math again, I would either do it on a brailler or use a braille
display.
The nice thing about a brailler is that you can easily look at your work. If
you use a braille display, you have to scroll up and down.
There is math software, but I don't think it is very accessible.

Regards,

Robert