[Nfb-science] Math and physics

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:15:20 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I am a physics major considering a double major in Math. I also teach math to college prep students at the colorado center for the blind. I have several ideas I'd like to share, but am about to start class. I just wanted to drop a quick note and let you know that I'll be addressing this email later today. You're also welcome to contact me off list if you have more questions about math and physics, or more ideas to discuss.

Best,
Jamie Principato

Sent from my iPhone