[Nfb-science] Introduction and Other Stuff

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 00:44:17 UTC 2016

Mr. Moore,

My legal name, the one that is printed on my birth certificate and
California ID among other things, is Cricket. There's nothing special
about me besides my love of physics and computer science. I enjoyed
reading your success story about the Federation. You proved the point
I was trying to make in my last email, and that is that technology
isn't always the most integral thing.

As for accessibility, I think that everyone would agree that
everything made by every company must be made accessible. For example,
I noticed that the SAT site has some difficulties, namely the Question
of the Day section. The math is mostly inaccessible. That is neither
Google, Microsoft, nor Apple. Accessibility is an all-encompassing
issue, and fingers should not be pointed at individuals or companies,
but at the issue itself. Therefore, let our battles not be with Apple,
Google or Microsoft. Let this battle be about accessibility.

I try to remain professional in all things, so I apologize if that is
not the answer you were looking for.

Best,
Cricket Bidleman