[Nfb-science] Introduction and Other Stuff

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 01:18:00 UTC 2016

I realize that last email of mine may have sounded a bit cold, so I
apologize for that. I don't want anyone getting the wrong impression.
On a list-serve where other people can see the emails, and even just
on emails in general, I feel that it is important to keep things
professional so that there is as little misunderstanding as possible.
Again, my apologies.

Best,
Cricket Bidleman