[Nfb-science] Using LAB equipment with a computer.

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 10 16:29:05 UTC 2017

Hello Santi:

     If the equipment you are trying to use has the ability to be controlled
by a PC using a web interface, you might be able to run it. If you can get
the data for the waves, it is possible to sonify the data. The wave form
could possibly be printed using a ViewPlus embosser or capsule paper. There
is a package called ALT from www.u-r-able.com that can be used to create
keyboard commands to replace mouse commands. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert

Email: rjaquiss at earthlink.net