[Nfb-science] Looking for 3-D Map of Himalays Region

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 20 21:40:59 UTC 2018

As you may know, a team and I are working on a project involving Mount
Everest for our BELL X Academy in Oregon. My team and I are looking for a
3-d map of the Himalays region so the students have some idea of where
Everest is in context. Along with that, we're planning tto use Eric
Weihenmeyer's story of climbing Everest, and a 3-d model of the mountain.
Does anyone know where we can find a 3-d map of the Himalays region? Thanks.