[Nfb-science] Climatology programs in Florida?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 11:33:27 UTC 2018

Hi all!
I discovered that one of my friends is very interested in climatology. He lives in Florida and is not currently an NFB member. However, he wants to know more about climatology oppertunities in the state of Florida. Does anyone know of any that I could inform my friend about?

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
Citizen Phenologist,
Aspiring climatology Student;

Preparing to attend Chemeketa Community College for a transfer degree with a climatology degree at Oregon State University,
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.