[Nfb-science] Climatology programs in Florida?

Lambert, Denna S. (GSFC-2720) denna.s.lambert at nasa.gov
Mon Feb 26 15:23:27 UTC 2018

Hi Kendra,

Is your friend a student?  If so, at what level?  We have a number of climate and earth scientists here at NASA Goddard and am confident that this would be true at NASA Kennedy.  Would you both be interested in internship opportunities either with NASA or NOAA.  If so, please send over your resume and the areas you're interested in and I can share it with our student programs staff.

Denna