[Nfb-science] [nfb-science

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Mon May 21 18:02:58 UTC 2018

I didn't complete a degree in anything moleclular, but I did take a couple higher-level mrlecular biology classes as part of my degree in neuroscience,  including Genetics and Molecular Neurobiology. Let me know if you want more information about potential accessibility issues.

Kennedy Stomberg
Research Assistant
Memory, Language and Cognition Lab
Coe College