[Nfb-science] [nfb-science

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at email.unc.edu
Mon May 21 18:12:10 UTC 2018

I'm finishing my third year of a computational biology PhD program, during which I have taken some molecular/cellular biology courses (but not labs, as I am computational). The courses were very accessible because they were largely based on reading papers and discussing them. There were some issues with very old papers we read at the beginning of some courses because they were written before the internet was a thing and only scanned copies are available. However, you could easily use an OCR program to read these.

Kevin