[NFB-Science] Seeking Assistance for Statistics Class

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:44:44 UTC 2019

Hello John,

Thank you for this information. However, it seems to contradict the information I received in a previous message. So I still find it to be rather confusing as to how to read math electronically using a screen reader.

Since I could never figure out how to read my online math materials correctly last semester using the Math Type program, I thought maybe my problem was not having the Math Player installed as indicated in the previous message I received regarding this issue. I am simply a social science major trying to figure out the best way to complete my statistics requirement.

Thanks,
Elizabeth