[NFB-Science] How do I best deal with making graphs and using scientific instruments in my environmental science class?

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 25 16:43:47 UTC 2019

Hello:

     The Talking LabQuest 2 from Independence Science has a number of probes for temperature, humidity etc. The TLQ2 can record and graph data. When used with the Logger Pro software, the data can be printed out on a ViewPlus embosser or regular printer.
When looking at scientific instruments, look for instruments equipped with USB or BlueTooth interfaces.
If they don't currently connect to a TLQ2, they will connect to a laptop or iPad.

Regards,

Robert