[Nfb-seniors] agenda, Nfb of Nebraska Senior Division workshop, agenda

Milt Taylor milt2533 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:01:17 UTC 2012

Hello Robert,

Our senior division here in Utah is only about a year and a half old but we
are off and running.  This coming Saturday we are having our 3rd seminar in
a year and a half.  Attached are a couple of files.  One is our invitation
letter and the other is a time line of our agenda.  Our state convention
hasn’t been configured to have a senior workshop or possibility fair.

We have had good reviews on our spouse’s breakout session where only the
sighted spouse has an opportunity to vent their feelings on having to deal
with a newly blind spouse and the challenges that poses.  The other part of
the program is the hour we give to a local ophthalmologist to speak about
diseases of the eye as it relates to seniors and to answer questions.

Hope this helps give you some ideas that you have yet to consider.

Best of success in your annual workshop this coming Friday.

Best regards,
Milt Taylor
President NFBU Senior Division
(801) 913-2533