[Nfb-seniors] Robert's response - RE: NFB literature geared toward the senior blind

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:23:03 UTC 2018

Ruth and Lauren

Yes, Ruth. I know Miss Merryfield! She and I were in the same class at NSVH
(Nebraska School for the Visually Impaired). So a longtime friend
relationship.

And I too noticed that what the National office has on seniors. is good, but
could be better. And I'm saying, if we, some of us contribute, it would be
better! I also found, that some/most of the documents of the senior packets
are not available as an accessible download! (I would love to spread some of
that wisdom around to other computer users!)

So hey. let us take a look and see what we've got and where, let's punch it
up!

Thanks

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman