[Nfb-seniors] Nebraska Senior Division's June Phone Meeting - Special Guest an Retirement Facility Activity Director - Non-Members Welcome

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 02:17:57 UTC 2019

Hi You All

RE: Our Nebraska Senior Division meeting for June is Monday the 10th

Non-members are welcome

Topic: Special guest - Cameo Rogers, CTRS, CDP, CDCM, CADDCT, Corporate Life
Enrichment Manager; President of the Omaha Association of Activity Directors
(OAAD). First, I will visit the OAAD monthly meeting June 7th, and present
about our NFBN Senior Division. Cameo, then will come on to our June 10th
call.

We wish to learn how we can either- reach out to blind residents of nursing
homes and/or assistive living facilities to get them onto our calls, and/or
do something else to enhance their life.

Contents of this message:

*When and how to get on the call

*Agenda

*The NFB Pledge

* Secretary's and Treasurer's reports; minutes, and treasury reports coming

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call: