[Nfb-seniors] NFBN Senior Division May Phone Meeting - New Guest for this meeting - David Andrews - Visitors Welcome

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sat May 11 23:39:45 UTC 2019

Hi You All

RE: Our meeting for May is Monday the 13th; two days away

Non-members are welcome

Topic changed: A. The original special guest of an Activity director, is
being postponed until next month; our request was kicked up to the corporate
headquarters, and on May 23rd I will be talking with them, being assured
that we will get someone to join in on our call.

B. Our new guest is a name that most everyone who is on an NFB listserv will
recognize. David Andrews! He is a blind senior, employed by the NFB to not
only manage our nearly 200 listservs. he will enlighten  us more on his
history, job duties, and more! Come join us, meet Dave, and learn more about
our Federation communications, services, and. more!

Contents of this message:

*When and how to get on the call

*Agenda

*The NFB Pledge

* Secretary's and Treasurer's reports; minutes pasted in below, treasury
info coming

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call: