[Nfb-seniors] Recording Available - Healthy Foods - Seniors Division's May Conference Call

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sat May 18 21:57:14 UTC 2019

Hi You All

The May phone conference, Healthy Foods, certainly was an informative hour.
To listen to it, you may click on the link below and it will use your
computer to take you out onto the Internet, right to the page where you can
find all past conference calls that we have a recording for.

http://seniors.nfb.org/ConferenceRecordingsPage.html

If the above link does not work for you, then take these steps: Open up your
Internet browser, type in the following web address:

seniors.nfb.org

Then find the Conference Recordings Page link, where you will find listening
and learning for dates as far back as 2016.

Do start with the May 2019 conference.

Note: in the above web address, I purposefully left http:// out of my
instructions. Because, I think this is true for all browsers, and that is
the browser itself will insert that part of the address in there for you,
automatically.  And did you know, I'm thinking this is true everywhere on
the web, but you do not any more need to type in www . YUP, they dropped
that requirement.

And there you are

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

NFB Seniors Division, Second Vice President