[NFB-Seniors] Nebraska Senior Division November Meeting - Special Guests - A tagging system for the smart phone by WayAround.com

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 21:01:37 UTC 2019

Hi You All

RE: Our meeting for November is This coming Monday the 11th

Non-members are welcome

Topic: Special guests, staff from WayAround. To describe and answer our
questions about their new app and tagging system.

>From their website: Tag All Your Things. Use the WayAround app for iOS or
Android, and our smart WayTagsT to add helpful information to items around
your home and office. The simple tag-and-scan system lets you add a custom
description for any item plus more details like washing instructions or
expiration dates. Once you've listed everything you want to know, just hold
your device close to the WayTag to transfer your information. Easy-peasy.

Here is a link to their website: http://wayaround.com

Contents of this message:

*When and how to get on the call

*Agenda

*The NFB Pledge

* Minutes and Treasurer's reports are coming

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call:

Date: November 11th

Time: 5:00 Pacific; 6:00 Mountain; 7:00 Central; 8:00 Eastern

Phone: 1-712-451-0011

Access Code: 345154Pound

*#2 Agenda:

-First- Come to order, introductions, say our NFB pledge

-Second- Presentation by staff of WayAround.

-Third- Secretary & Treasurers Reports

--OLD BUSINESS:

-Membership- do make calls to past members who have not joined us during
recent meetings. And/or think of someone new to call and invite to join us
for this or next month's meeting.

-Any other old business you may bring

--NEW BUSINESS:

-Anything you may bring

*-Finally- Brags & Drags

*#3 Our NFB Pledge:

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

*#4 Reports are coming.