[NFB-Seniors] Nebraska Senior Division April Meeting - Monday the 13th - We share how we are coping

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:24:23 UTC 2020

Hi You All

RE: Our meeting is two weeks away! Monday the 13th

Non-members are welcome

Topic: Members will share how they are working and coping with COVID-19 with
all its restrictions, fears, and other alterations to our normal lives'.

Contents of this message:

*When and how to get on the call

*Agenda; Minutes and Treasurer's reports are coming

*The NFB Pledge

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call: