[NFB-Seniors] A simpler scanning and reading app

Daghan Ozdem daghan at mediate.tech
Tue Apr 14 21:37:05 UTC 2020

Hello Jane,

Thanks for getting back to me! I'm located in Boston, MA and we are an
MIT-spinoff AI start-up. The app is downloadable from the App Store, you
can access it from here:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/super-read-ai/id1484547836

It's our full version but in very early stages so we are adding more
features and making fixes frequently. The app is free to download and has
in app purchase options for some premium features.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Looking forward to
hearing your thoughts!

Best,
Daghan