[NFB-Seniors] Speakers Needed for Senior Call - Check out this opportunity!

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:32:50 UTC 2020

Hi You All

RE: Please read the below message from the Arizona Seniors Division
President

Your/our chance to make a difference

Hi, Robert,

SAAVI Services for the Blind is holding our first on-line ASK (adjustment,
support and Knowledge) meeting for those seniors just making adjustments to
their vision loss.

We are looking for speakers who could discuss a particular success or
interest in hobbies like latch hook, needlework, crocheting, tactile
painting.  If they have had success, we would like them to participate in
our meeting.

Could you send out a message to states and NFB affiliates?

We have a succession of meetings using Zoom.  Seniors will call into the
Zoom line.

On Thursday, April 30, 2020

>From 1 to 4 PM we will be meeting.

The topic of hobbies and recreation will occur at 2:15 PM.  Anyone with an
interest in a particular hobby is welcome!

I would love to talk with them, so please share my cell number.

If you can assist, I would be grateful.

Best regards,

Cell:  480-489-1247

Connie Leblond