[NFB-Seniors] Listening to our 2020 Conference calls

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 11:37:23 UTC 2020

Hi You All

RE: Looking for uplifting, informational blindness related podcasts to read
during these troubling times?

We now have completed 3 of our 2020 national conference calls; February,
March, and April. These are great informational recordings, created by
recording the presentations of our special guests. Below is a link that will
take you to our website's Conference Recordings page where you can find
copies of those calls; experience the discussion, as it had unfolded in real
time. You will feel as though you were there!

Here is how they are listed; their actual links are found on the Conference
Recordings page link provided below this list; there are many more great
recordings available on this page.

List of 3 items:

. April 22nd- Navigating the Healthcare System, When All They Can See Is
That You Can't. It is downloadable from the National Braille Press.
Presented

by the author, Deborah Kendrick.

. March 18th- What the American Foundation for the Blind is doing for the
senior blind. And, about a special website for the blind traveler; winning
the

2019 Holman Prize - The Blind Travelers' Network. Presented by Stacy
Cervenka.

. February 27th- The 2019 SENIOR RETREAT; Presented by participants- Hear
their stories. decide if you need this experience.

Here is the link to the page:

http://seniors.nfb.org/ConferenceRecordingsPage.html

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

NFB Seniors Division, Second Vice President

NFBN Omaha Chapter, Secretary