[NFB-Seniors] Welcome to the NFB seniors division's listserv - Miss Verita

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:53:39 UTC 2020

Hi Verita

RE: Let us know that you have received this message! Respond to it; we'll
see it

You are now officially a member of the NFB Seniors Division's listserv. This
is where you will get direct messages from our leaders, and other division
members. If you want to send a message to this list, either type in the
below address into the TO field:

nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org>

In fact, put the above address into your contacts. Or, you can respond to a
message that you might get from that list.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

robertleslienewman at gmail.com

NFBN Senior Division, President

NFB Seniors Division, Second Vice President

NFBN Omaha Chapter, Secretary