[NFB-Seniors] Dial-in to Zoom, Instructions - A guide

Pamela Dominguez pammygirl99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:56:06 UTC 2020

Oh, George and I would come a couple of days before, and leave a couple of
days after, so we could make it a real vacation.  He would take a couple of
weeks off from work for that.  But when he started getting sick, he didn't
have enough annual leave for that.  Oh, something funny: his friend, Tyrone,
used to call it animal leave.  (smile)  Pam.