[NFB-Seniors] Test post, if the message body appears blank, please let me know.

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 13:55:22 UTC 2020

Miss Judy, what was this testing all about?

I’m trying to get my Gmail to come into my Mini; having a weird time to get it to accept my input into the password field; Oh and… it is the Android side I’m speaking of; the Gmail app, and the Play Store. Maybe I’ve got some wrong settings in what grade of braille I am keying into and viewing while in the edit field.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

NFB Seniors Division, Second Vice President

NFBN Omaha Chapter, Secretary