[NFB-Seniors] That Survey you asked about? -RE: Is there a survey you would like us to take.

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:35:40 UTC 2020

Judy

First, sorry for taking so long to get back to you on this one!

SHOOOT! I looked and looked - in messages I sent to the list; In other
folders where I keep some survey or informational messages, and even went to
nfbnet.org and was going to use the link you can use to find there to look
back into the archives of messages sent to any and/or all lists... (I'll let
you do this last one).  And I do not find that survey; though I sort of
recall it, too!

Good luck!

Thanks