[NFB-Seniors] Nebraska Senior division June Meeting - Special Guest - Inspiring Interchange

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:36:57 UTC 2020

Hi You All

RE: Our June meeting is one week away; Monday the 8th! We do have a special
guest

Non-members are welcome

Topic: Special Guest-DR. Fredric K. Schroeder, long time Federationist,
former Nebraskan. He will share his life story, speak to why membership in
the NFB is important, and how we can help others to also live the life they
want.

Contents of this message:

*When and how to get on the call

*Agenda; Minutes and Treasurer's reports; coming soon

*The NFB Pledge

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call: