[NFB-Seniors] Feedback Needed on New OCR Scanner App

Shane Lowe shane at mediate.tech
Fri Mar 13 19:45:23 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,
My name is Shane Lowe, and I am a consultant working with a new app
development company called Mediate. We are based in Cambridge,
Massachusetts, are preparing to release a new OCR scanner app for iOS
called Super Read, and we'd like to get your feedback before we do.
Our goal is to make the app as simple to use as possible, and I
thought some of you folks on the NFB Seniors list would be perfect to
test out some of our features and provide comments on how they
function in your daily lives.
Super Read has a variety of unique features that we'd like to get your
feedback on, including a simple and effective guidance system to help
you get a clear image, a really accurate result, and some awesome
music to listen to while the app processes the text!

If you're interested in testing the app, or would simply like to know
more about it, feel free to email me at shane at mediate.tech or call me
at 502-435-2671. I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope that
together, we can bring about the best text recognition technology
available!

All the best,
Shane Lowe.