[NFB-Seniors] Nebraska Senior Division - October Meeting -All are Welcome

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 19:07:45 UTC 2020

Hi You All

RE: Our October meeting is two Monday's away; Monday the 12th

Non-members are welcome

Contents of this message:

*When and how to get on the call

*Agenda; Minutes and Treasurer's reports are coming soon

*The NFB Pledge

*#1 When and How to Get On the Call:

Date: Monday October 12th

Time:6:00 Mountain; 7:00 Central

Dial in #: 1-712-451-0011

Access Code: 345154Pound

One Tap: 7124510011,,712-451-0011

*#2 Agenda:

-First- Come to order, introductions, say our NFB pledge ;

-Second- Convention discussion

-Third- Secretary and Treasurers Reports

--OLD BUSINESS:

-Membership- Do make calls to past members who have not joined us during
recent meetings. And/or think of someone new to call and invite to join us
for this or next month's meeting.

-Update on our convention door prizes

-Any other old business you may bring

--NEW BUSINESS:

-Special guests for our convention meeting will be: Peggy Chong, the Blind
History Lady; Duncan Larsen, Director of Senior Services at the Colorado
Center for the Blind; Amy Buresh, NFBN President; and a yet to be named,
national rep.

-November meeting will be a joint gathering of Nebraska and New Mexico

-National and affiliate news

-Anything you may bring

--Finally- Brags and Drags

*#3 Our NFB Pledge:

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

NFB Seniors Division, Second Vice President

NFBN Omaha Chapter, Secretary