[NFB-Seniors] To our newest members - RE: New member

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:54:45 UTC 2020

I have a friend who helped out in a class for kids with learning disabilities. They were given twice the amount of time to take an exam. One of her students went to take his drivers test and complained they didn’t give him twice the amount of time to take the test. Her answer was welcome to the real world!

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer